Version 1.7 (Dec 4 2018)
- Desktop client! We now provide a native application to install on your system to play if you don't feel like using the browser.
- Can be downloaded from itch.io
- Wallets on desktop version are locally encrypted and never uploaded to the internet.
- You can import a Metamask wallet to the client version and use your already purchased cards.
- New card packs now have to be unwrapped before using it in matches. There's a new 'Loot' section on your profile where you can unwrap any previous purchase.
- The Deck interface will now group your different available cards instead of showing every copy of each.
- Players can exit the game and if there are new packs to be unwrapped, they will be waiting when they log back in.
- New 'Transactions' section on your profile to view a history of your opened card packs.
- Fixes problems with viewing cards on deck creation.
- Fixes shiny cards not appearing on card book.
- Fixes broken image errors in different parts of the game interface
Version 1.6 (Nov 27 2018)
- Deck is now saved in your account so it can be used across different devices.
- Statistics about cards in circulation are updated daily (instead of weekly)
- Optimizes the load and display of cards
- Fixed a bug that made some cards appear erroneously as 'Parrot Willy'.
- Artwork updated: Merry Celestial Hand, Turn of the Tide, Olimpeia, Joel the ocean thief, Pyr Thalassion, Tristan the Sharp, Hentchman Williamson, One Eyed Tony, Thunder
- Fixed the profile page avatar
- Fixed the issue of Metamask privacy mode users can't log in.
Version 1.5 (Nov 23 2018)
- Correct wrong rarity info in exchanges like OpenSea
- Prevents empty user input in card transfer
- Gas estimation is added to the prices in the store to avoid confusion
Version 1.4 (Nov 22 2018)
- Fixes a bug with local cache of cards
Version 1.3 (Nov 20 2018)
- Added a transfer option for sending a card to an ethereum address
- Cards are rendered with different borders according to their rarity tier (ruby, gold or diamond)
- Links to social media accounts on welcome screen
Version 1.2 (Nov 18 2018)
- Solved a problem of some cards freezing the entire match when summoned.
- Updated artwork for card #39 (Foggy Nights)
Version 1.1 (Nov 15 2018)
- Solved an issue when a failed connection to the node would appear as empty inventory
- Fixed a problem with of matchmaking invitation URLs not redirecting to the game
- Artwork adjustments on cards
Version 1.0 (Nov 14 2018)
- Ended beta testing period and started this changelog.
Become a crypto pirate!